(1) PresentationMaps.com grants an automatic non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive single seat usage license to the purchaser of any digital map product. The granted license allows unlimited usage of product by one licensee or client, for the permitted uses described below:
Promotional/Presentation Materials - allows unrestricted, royalty-free use in any print or multimedia presentation, such as brochures, reports, advertisements, promotional materials, posters, magazines, newspapers, books or business presentations. Broadcast, theatrical and video productions included. Atlases, books or other publications comprised of more than 25% of data or maps from PresentationMaps.com are excluded and require a special extended commercial license. Maps used in software applications and for on-demand print services (i.e. calendars, posters, t-shirts, etc.) require an extended commercial license.
Web Display - allows unrestricted, royalty-free use on Web sites for display only as long as the map is not the primary content of the web page, or used primarily for attracting internet traffic or advertising.
Custom Maps/Resale - allows for unrestricted, royalty-free use in any custom mapping project where custom mapping services are sold, but excluding any service performed for the creation of products intended for use in general sale to public, such as an atlas or road map.
NO PRODUCT OR MAP MAY BE RESOLD, EXCEPT IN THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM UNLESS EXPLICIT PERMISSION, IN WRITING, IS GRANTED FROM PRESENTATIONMAPS.COM.
(2) The single seat license permits product usage by only one user. If a product will be used by multiple users, multi-seat licensing fees are required to be purchased.
(3) Product usage meeting requirements for extended commercial usage require additional licensing fees.
(4) This license declares that PresentationMaps.com makes no representations about the suitability of these data for any purpose. The data are provided "as is" without express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose.
(5) With the issuance of this license, the purchaser relieves PresentationMaps.com and its respective officers, agents, and employees of any liability for any and all damages resulting from use or misuse of any digital map product purchased from PresentationMaps.com.
Multi-Seat License Fees
Multi-seat license fees are based on the retail price of the individual product being purchased. Call for seats over 100. If you are purchasing a license for a product you already own, deduct the amount of your original purchase to determine the amount owed for the license.
Extended Commercial License Fees
Extended commercial license fees are based on the retail price of the individual product being purchased. If you are purchasing a license for a product you already own, deduct the amount of your original purchase to determine the amount owed for the license.
All content © 2018 PresentationMaps.com. All rights reserved.